OpRisk North America returns to New York this May, reuniting the leaders of the OpRisk community from top investment banks and buy-side firms for an important face-to-face meeting.
Our interactive agenda has been steered by the Risk.net editorial team and OpRisk advisory board and covers the most pressing issues facing OpRisk professionals, from managing cyber attacks to the evolution of fraud to regulatory expectations.
Attendees will get insights into
- Mitigating and reporting on cyber incidents
- Overcoming the latest forms of fraud
- Tools that identify and quantify cyber, third party and ICT risk in a holistic way
- Regulatory expectations, including a closed-door Q and As session
- The new threat actors linked to IoT, 5G and technology risk
- How climate risk, diversity and well-being sit within the operational risk remit